
Waiting in line for the Strawberry Ride. Don't be fooled, it looks really sweet and nice, but makes me sick everytime.

Laura and Kiki in their strawberry.

Last summer, I took the same picture of the girls in the same garden. You can see how cooperative they were being. Lydia is not smiling for the camera, but rather laughing at Teagan. After the shutter clicked one of them slipped backward into the planter. They were done taking pictures at that point.

So while we were waiting for the train, and had no risk of falling into a planter box, I attempted again to take a picture of the girls. This is what I got from the little ham-bones.

Teagan riding the train with Kiki and Cole, who are feeding her snacks of some kind. Kiki is all wet because she and Cole visited the water park, while I distracted the girls. We didn't have our swimsuits and I knew we would end up in soaking wet clothes. Luckily, they never noticed...

One of the best things about having 2 year olds is all the fun things you can do with them, like buying them ice cream before leaving the amusement park. We didn't risk a cone, but you can see they were very happy with their cups.

No comments:
Post a Comment