
UGH! The blog website had a meltdown and so I have retyped this entry more times than I can count! This is our trip to the Bay Area Children's Discovery Museum in Sausalito. The museum is located right at the base of the Golden Gate, I took this picture in the parking lot. Would have been better to go to the museum when it wasn't dripping and foggy because there is a large outdoor play area.

Here is Lydia dressed up as a skunk. We tried to dress Teagan like a ladybug, but she wasn't having it.

This is Teagan on the waterbed "pond". She liked the frog sign on the wall, it ribbeted if you pushed it.

Lydia looking at herself in the mirror. That bumbebee is Alistair, a bad kid that shoved Teagan. He kept asking me to take his picture and we had to avoid him for the rest of the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment