We are 2 now!
We had pictures take for the girls' birthday. I hadn't had pictures taken at the studio since their first birthday because it was so stressful.
This time was just as stressful. Every time we got one interested in sitting, the other one decided she wasn't interested in taking pictures... It was a long hour and I am very impressed with the pictures we were able to get!
Oh, the studio wrote the word "zazzle" on the pictures...
Riding the rocket scooters. Teagan is helping Lydia, she does that all of the time.
Sisters!
Lydia posing with the blocks
Silly smiley Teagan
Close up of Lydia.
Hi Brooke:
ReplyDeleteCan I get a copy of the picture with them on the little planes? I would be happy to buy it - can I do that on line? I don't expect you to pay or go to the trouble of sending.
Jamel says hi.
Judy